WuxiaWorld
FONT SIZE

Rebirth Of The Supreme Celestial Being Chapter 540

Chapter 540 End Of Alchemy Assessment

Ch540 – End of Alchemy Assessment

Mr. Lan couldnt help laughing and said, "I didnt bully people. I just wanted to see if there are disciples who dare to speak out and challenge authority. I didnt expect that there actually is one. This years students are really interesting, especially this little disciple."

Huarong Sword Immortal glanced lightly at Mr. Lan. "I am not an alchemist, so I dont know the principles and pursuits of your alchemy, but from my personal point of view, among all the pills refined by all the disciples here, Im afraid that the only pill that will have some effect for me after taking it is that disciples pill below."

Mr. Lan was taken aback for a moment.

Huarong Sword Immortal continued, "Alchemy was never the pursuit of quantity, but quality. This situation can perhaps be considered as placing the unimportant before the important."

These words were a bit severe.

Mr. Li frowned slightly, thinking, Huarong Sword Immortal is usually very polite, so why did he suddenly change his temper today, as if he wanted to make trouble with us on purpose? Of course, its impossible for him to make trouble with us on purpose. Huarong Sword Immortal is not that kind of person.

However, Mr. Li would never have guessed that not only was Huarong Sword Immortal precisely that kind of person, but he was also very overprotective, petty, and good at holding grudges.

Of course, the premise was that people provoked the one person they shouldnt have.

However, Mr. Lan began to laugh, he stood up and said, "Huarong Sword Immortal misunderstood. The evaluation we gave just now was nothing more than the examinees score based on the basic rules and principles of the sect. But for Pill Limit Hall, this disciple is a rare good seedling."

What does that mean?

How come even Pill Limit Hall is involved now?

One should know that in Myriad Dao Academy, the three halls were akin to separate worlds independent of the academys jurisdiction.

The academy was the academy, and the three halls were the three halls. Although they exchanged talents from time to time, if you wanted to enter the three halls, you would have to be a genius among geniuses.

Very few talents would be able to become involved with the three halls immediately upon entering the sect.

Seven years ago, Huarong Sword Immortal entered directly into the inner hall of Sword God Hall. Could it be that there would be another Gu Tiantian today whod be the same? The atmosphere held an unspeakable solemnity for a while.

Huarong Sword Immortal said, "You mean that you want him to be an inner disciple of the hall."

Mr. Lan rubbed his face and said happily, "Of course, thats what I mean. Im so incredible, so I should have had an apprentice to inherit the mantle a long time ago. But I couldnt find a suitable person even after searching high and low. I didnt expect that a boy would break in this time. Say, would you like to follow and study under me?"

A big pie fell from the sky and immediately smashed Yan Tianhen and made him confused.

What? Didnt he have a bad attitude towards me just now, and the expression on his face still seemed like he wanted to settle accounts with me? How could he change his mind in the blink of an eye?

Yan Tianhen first looked at Huarong Sword Immortal, only to see him nod slightly, and then calmly said, "Of course I am willing."

"Good, you will be my core disciple from now on." Mr. Lan laughed twice and slapped the table in front of him.

Mr. Cai sighed. "Dont tell me that you dont know what kind of person he is?"

Mr. Li shook his head. "I shouldnt have had even the slightest hope for his morality."

What kind of godly turning point is this?

The students below could no longer understand.

Not to mention the students below, not even Yan Tianhen himself, the person involved in all this, could understand this development routine.

At that time, none of the four gentlemen Cai, Lan, Dong, Li gave an explanation on the spot, and no one dared to challenge authority like Yan Tianhen, but after a while, Lan Luoying still gave a reasonable answer in order to block everyones mouth "It is easy to refine pills, but it is difficult to create pills."

Yan Tianhen was probably the only disciple who had been able to create his own pill formula and have a 100% success rate in the past century. Ultimately, the Pill Limit Hall was still different from Myriad Dao Academy.

The purpose of Pill Limit Hall was purely alchemy, alchemy, and more alchemy. No matter how the outside world commented or how the world was overturned, it had nothing to do with Pill Limit Hall.

There was no doubt that Yan Tianhen was completely in line with the purpose of Pill Limit Hall.

However, having said that, the scene shifted back to the examination field.

After Mr. Lan seized the opportunity, he was in a good mood, so he looked at Yan Tianhen and said, "Since you have become my core disciple, you naturally need to see people with your true face."

Yan Tianhen knew that his disguise hadnt fooled these Myriad Dao Academys expert eyes.

Its just that in front of everyone, Mr. Lan really didnt leave him any room.

Yan Tianhen laughed, took out a bottle of liquid medicine, dipped some liquid medicine in his hand, lowered his head and wiped it on his face, then deftly took off the disguise in public.

When he raised his head again, a face that originally looked ordinary, suddenly seemed to be lit up, vivid and colorful.

A little gorgeous, with a little smile in the corners of the eyes, and people couldnt help but feel closer to him.

When the second ranked disciple saw Yan Tianhens real face, he immediately took a cold breath, pointed at him, and said, "Prince Ye."

The scene was chaotic for a time.

The present disciples had long heard that the second successor of the Qianyuan Dynasty was going to take Myriad Dao Academys examination this year. But they were looking forward to seeing Yan Tianhen himself. They didnt know where the news came from but they said that Little Prince Ye escaped because he was afraid of being humiliated.

It now seemed that instead of fleeing the battle, he had mixed up among the candidates with a false identity, and even astounded everyone with his words.

Yan Tianhen had long grown accustomed to being stared at by onlookers. At this time, under all kinds of gazes, he leisurely bowed to them and said, "Student Yan Tianhen, greets the gentlemen."

Mr. Dong and Mr. Cai looked at each other, obviously still in a faint shock.

Instead, Mr. Li asked in a low voice: "Luoying, dont tell me that you already knew hes that Prince Ye?!"

Lan Luoying blinked and said innocently, "I can only see that his face is disguised, but how can I know his identity? I havent seen Prince Ye before, and I dont even know what he looks like."

Mr. Li made it clear that he didnt believe him, but he couldnt say anything more. Anyway, it was meaningless to say anything else.

However, since Yan Tianhens identity was revealed, many of the disciples present were thinking about his previous words that seemed to be outlandish, and his pill that was hard to buy, even with a thousand gold.

He was not pretending to be cool, but he really did have the capital.

If Yan Tianhen was willing, what kind of spiritual plants couldnt he obtain?

Such a background, such a talent In other words, Yan Tianhen seemed to have a nickname called "Little Pill King", right? If thats the case, then his declarations and incredible abilities can easily be explained.

In an instant, the surrounding atmosphere was boiling, and the students could no longer restrain themselves. Right in front of the person himself, they began to discuss with their friends or classmates about the legendary beloved Prince Ye.

Under the different gazes of the people, such as awe or admiration, suspicion or consternation, Yan Tianhen raised his eyes and crossed the crowd, as if across thousands of mountains and tens of thousands of streams, staring into the eyes of Huarong Sword Immortal.

The Alchemy Divisions examination came to an end like this.

But it seemed to be just the beginning.

Yan Tianhens identity and the ability he displayed, coupled with his shockingly wild words, undoubtedly added a lot of spare time conversation to the entire Myriad Dao Academys teachers and students. Even Yan Tianhen himself, now walking on the road, would attract many peoples attention.

Yan Tianhen suddenly discovered that there were a lot more people willing to make friends with him overnight.

"Is Prince Ye still missing a study companion?"

"Prince Ye, there is a gathering between our Alchemy Divisions disciples tonight, all for the purpose of exchanging feelings between classmates and enhancing understanding, do you think you are free?"

"Prince Ye"

The next day, Yan Tianhen closed his doors and sent away the guests after thanking them, pretending to be sick.

Yin Changge saw that he was terribly frustrated, hiding in the house and dared not come out, so he couldnt help but lean on the door frame and laugh. "Now I understand why you wanted to enter the sect incognito."

Yan Tianhen was slumping on a reclining chair, flipping through a book, and said feebly, "Didnt people say that the disciples of Myriad Dao Academy have deep worldviews, and they all have high aspirations, and dont put secular people in their eyes at all?"

Yin Changge thought for a while, and said, "You cant necessarily say that. People like Huarong Sword Immortal are naturally not involved in worldly affairs, but dont most of the disciples who come here to study just want to make meritorious deeds and make a name that will go down in history? Right now, the immortal Dao is declining, and people who wholeheartedly seek the Dao are becoming rarer and rarer, and there are many people who have entered the secular world. The Divine Clans are the best stepping boards for entering the secular world. And in our generation, you are the most powerful person in the entire Qianyuan Dynasty. How can they miss this great opportunity?"

In Gu Ruyus words, once a person boards Yan Tianhens boat, they can be considered to have ascended to the sky with a single step, and their career will be worry-free.

However, Yan Tianhen didnt think so.

He didnt even know what he was going to do in the future. Although someone would always tell him that he was only one step away from that supreme throne, and that he was the closest person to that position, Yan Tianhen once stared at that empty, high throne in the empty Crape Myrtle Palace, yet he didnt feel any sense of belonging.

He had never thought about sitting in that position, as if that position was not his by nature.

Moreover, as much benefits as this identity had brought him, it had also caused him an equal amount of trouble.

If it werent for the fact that You Ming and Yan Zhonghua were truly powerful, he had no idea how many times hed have died due to assassinations.

Many people saw him as unpleasant, and many people wanted him to die.

However, he never complained about his origin. After all, having such parents was already the best gift from heaven.

In the afternoon, Princess Yuqing came to the door.

Originally, Princess Yuqing came to the sect with the disciples of the Yan family, thinking about traveling with Yan Tianhen, but she did not find Yan Tianhen until yesterday.

Last night, she suddenly heard that during the Alchemy Divisions assessment, there was actually a disciple who was originally named Gu Tiantian, who revealed his identity during the assessment. The owner of that identity was Prince Ye.

Yuqing was supposed to have come to the door, but Ban Xia, who was sent by her sister to teach her, specifically persuaded her, "The Imperial Consort said that instead of proactively clinging to a man, it is better to let a man cling to you. The more passionate you are about him, the more he will feel that you are worthless, and will ignore you. It would be better to look for Prince Ye after a while."

At that time, Yuqing was open-minded and obedient, but the next day she couldnt bear it anymore. When Ban Xia went out, she slipped out to find Yan Tianhen.

Yuqing broke into the male disciples dormitory. At that time, because of her special status, no one dared to stop her. She pulled over a passing male examinee, asked about the residence of Yan Tianhen, and then rushed over and smashed the door.

Of course it was a knock at first, but after Yan Tianhen didnt move, she slammed the door impatiently with anger.

When Yin Changge heard the knock on the door, he said to Yan Tianhen, "This is a woman. She seems determined to win you."

Yan Tianhen, ""

This boy is casually using his mind reading skills on others again.

For people that he had no feelings for, no matter what others said, Yan Tianhen still held no feelings towards them.

So he said calmly, "I would rather die than go to her."

Yin Changge nodded, and said sympathetically, "I can see that."

He rarely felt sympathy for Yan Tianhen.

If you find any errors ( broken links, non-standard content, etc.. ), Please let us know < report chapter > so we can fix it as soon as possible.
Best For Lady I Can Resist Most Vicious BeatingsGod Level Recovery System Instantly Upgrades To 999Dont CryInvincible Starts From God Level PlunderAlien God SystemDevilish Dream Boy Pampers Me To The SkyI Randomly Have A New Career Every WeekUrban Super DoctorGod Level Punishment SystemUnparalleled Crazy Young SystemSword Breaks Nine HeavensImperial Beast EvolutionSupreme Conquering SystemEverybody Is Kung Fu Fighting While I Started A FarmStart Selling Jars From NarutoAncestor AboveDragon Marked War GodSoul Land Iv Douluo Dalu : Ultimate FightingThe Reborn Investment TycoonMy Infinite Monster Clone
Latest Wuxia Releases Adventures Of A CicadaCall Me The Mother Of Quick TransmigrationNo Way People Find Cultivation Difficult Right?Dear Commander In ChiefHeavenly Dao FormulaMissing You DeeplyStruggle In The Steam AgeNightmare SurvivalTransmigrating Into The Villains White Rabbit MasterI Qing HuanMarvel Movie DestructionLucky To Have You Till The EndBinding Genius Becomes StrongerWoke Up The Actor Picked Up The CubIm Really Not An Invincible Master
Categories
Recents Updated Most ViewedNewest Releases
Sweet RomanceActionAction Fantasy
AdventureRomanceRomance Fiction
ChineseChinese CultureFantasy
Fantasy CreaturesFantasy WorldComedy
ModernModern WarfareModern Knowledge
Modern DaysModern FantasySystem
Female ProtaganistReincarnationModern Setting
System AdministratorCultivationMale Yandere
Modern DayHaremFemale Lead
SupernaturalHarem Seeking ProtagonistSupernatural Investigation
Game ElementDramaMale Lead
OriginalMatureMale Lead Falls In Love First
← PREVNEXT →